|Position title||Position no.||Level||Salary range/award||Closing date||Employment mode||How to apply|
|Human Resources Officer||AUD00376||Level 3||PSCSAA, Level 3, $71,896- $77,717 pa + 9.5% superannuation||Noon, Monday 1 February 2021||Fixed term – full time||Click to apply for the HR officer role
|Associate Director||AUD00196||Level 7||PSCSAA, Level 7, $119,725 – $128,033 pa + 9.5% superannuation||Noon, Monday 1 February 2021||Permanent – full time||Click to apply for the associate director role|
|Information Systems Auditor||Pool Ref IS Feb 21||Level 4, 5 & 6||PSCSAA, $80,452 – $113,590 pa + 9.5% superannuation||Noon, Monday 15 February 2021||Permanent – part time, permanent – full time, fixed term – part time, fixed term – full time||Click to apply for the information systems auditor role|
|Assistant Auditor General Financial Audit||AUD00013||Class 3||PSCSAA, Class 3, $193,725 pa + 9.5% Super + Senior Officer Vehicle Scheme||Noon, Monday 15 February 2021||Fixed Term – Full Time||Click to apply for the AAG role.
We are always looking for high calibre performers
In addition to the above advertised positions, we welcome CVs from people with the following skills and experience:
- financial auditors with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- performance evaluation, examination or audit specialists
- information systems specialists with experience in controls
- data analysts or technicians with good people skills
- experienced forensic investigation or auditing professionals.
We particularly value:
- leadership qualities
- strong interpersonal skills
- experience applying appropriate/relevant standards, methodologies and principles
- persistence and the ability to deliver quality outcomes with demanding deadlines.
Previous public sector experience is not an essential requirement.
Our pay scale and conditions are based on the Public Sector CSA Agreement.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The OAG is a key source of independent and objective information for Parliament and the community on public sector efficiency and effectiveness and whether the community receives value for its tax dollars. View some of our recent reports.