|Position title||Position no.||Level||Salary range/award||Closing date||Employment mode||How to apply|
|Principal Auditor and Senior Auditor||Pool Ref FA Nov 20||Level 4 & 5||PSCSAA, Level 4 and Level 5 – $80,452 to $97,994 per annum + 9.5% Super||Noon, Monday 30 November 2020||Permanent – part time, permanent – full time, fixed term – part time, fixed term – full time||Click to apply for the principal auditor and senior auditor role
|Cadet||Cadets 2021||Level 1||PSCSAA, $52,930 – $61,376 pa + 9.5% superannuation||Noon, Monday 16 November 2020||Fixed term – part time||Click to apply for the cadet role
|Information Systems Auditor||Pool Ref IS Feb 21||Level 4, 5 & 6||PSCSAA, $80,452 – $113,590 pa + 9.5% superannuation||Noon, Monday 15 February 2021||Permanent – part time, permanent – full time, fixed term – part time, fixed term – full time||Click to apply for the information systems auditor role|
We are always looking for high calibre performers
In addition to the above advertised positions, we welcome CV’s from people with the following skills and experience:
- financial auditors with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- performance evaluation, examination or audit specialists
- information systems specialists with experience in controls
- data analysts or technicians with good people skills
- experienced forensic investigation or auditing professionals.
We particularly value:
- leadership qualities
- strong interpersonal skills
- experience applying appropriate/relevant standards, methodologies and principles
- persistence and the ability to deliver quality outcomes with demanding deadlines.
Previous public sector experience is not an essential requirement.
Our pay scale and conditions are based on the Public Sector CSA Agreement.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The OAG is a key source of independent and objective information for Parliament and the community on public sector efficiency and effectiveness and whether the community receives value for its tax dollars. View some of our recent reports.