Our work matters. Will yours?
In the last 12 months we have:
- Completed financial audits on over $192 billion worth of assets
- Camped out after dark to interview homeless people for a national audit on homelessness
- Reviewed progress on 20 of the State’s top capital works projects worth over $6 billion
- Uncovered security risks that could have exposed thousands of personal records to hackers
- Travelled the state tracking the expenditure of $474.6 million worth of royalties for regions funding
The Office of the Auditor General serves the public interest by providing Parliament with independent and impartial information about public sector accountability and performance.
The work we do matters to over 2.2 million people living in Western Australia and you can be part of it.
As a graduate with our Office you will receive:
- Work/life balance with flexible leave and working arrangements
- An intensive induction program
- Support for professional qualifications, including fee reimbursement, mentoring, tutoring and study leave
- Ongoing professional development
- A three year program that will allow you to achieve qualified accountant status
- Interesting, varied and rewarding work
Your completion of our graduate development program will open up a vast array of career opportunities in financial auditing, information systems auditing, compliance and public sector auditing.
You too can have a career producing work that really matters.
If you are a graduate in finance, accounting or commerce and would like to find out more, please call our Workforce and Development Unit on (08) 6557 7500.