Our work matters. Will yours?
In the last 12 months we have:
- identified errors totalling hundreds of millions of dollars in our annual audits of agencies’ financial statements
- determined if the environmental health of the Swan Canning River was adequately protected
- assessed how pipes supplying over 357 billion litres of drinking water to WA were managed
- uncovered security risks that could have exposed thousands of personal details to hackers
- travelled across the state to track projects from $4.2 billion of royalties for regions funding.
The Office of the Auditor General serves the public interest by providing Parliament with independent and impartial information about public sector accountability and performance.
The work we do matters to over 2.6 million people living in Western Australia, and you can be part of it.
As a graduate financial auditor with our Office you will receive:
- intensive induction training
- financial, leave, tutoring and practical experience support for qualified accountant status
- ongoing structured formal and informal Professional Development
- work/life balance with flexible leave and working arrangements
- a Public Sector career pathway
- a competitive remuneration package
- exposure to interesting, varied and rewarding work.
Completion of the program opens up a wide window of opportunity in financial, information systems, compliance and performance auditing.
The Office of the Auditor General is a Recognised Employer Partner of CPA Australia; and a Recognised Training Employer with the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
This opportunity for our 2016 Graduate Program closes Friday, 19 June 2015 at 12.00 noon.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Carolyn Anti or Niki Goulios on
(08) 6557 7500.