We have designed this website to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The information on this website is available in alternative formats. To request a publication in an alternative format, please contact us.
View the Office of the Auditor General’s Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) 2017 – 2021.
Text on this site can be resized by:
- using the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu
- press the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in and out
- press Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel.
Printing a webpage
All pages on this website can be printed through your web browser. Select the ‘File’ menu at the top left side of the screen and select ‘Print’.
Printing a report or publication
Our reports and publications are provided for download and printing as Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this website: